Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It's 2009 and this year holds tons of possibilities for me! First of all, I am curious to see how long I'll keep up with this blog. Secondly, I'm turning 40 next month (*gasp*) and I'm strangely excited about it!

Just like everyone else, I have my list of New Year's Resolutions. Here they are:
1. to lose the weight that I've carried for 3+ years, since Jack's birth
2. to read daily, and not just when on vacation
3. to cook more (no laughing!)
4. to exercise daily
5. to start running (yet again) and complete a 5 K
6. to not stress out and worry so much


Last night, we had some friends over for New Year's Eve and ended staying up until 1:30. Needless to say, the kids stayed up until way past midnight. David and I cleaned up after they were asleep and then crashed! We all slept until 11:00 a.m. This afternoon, we'll take down the Christmas decorations, cook a pot of turnips, and go for a long walk to get some vitamin D.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment