Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone?

Looking back, I realized that I hadn't posted since January! Ugh! Well, the 2nd semester was a difficult time for us. David had to deal with a lot at work and I felt his stress. It's amazing how you hurt when someone you love is hurting too. Glad to report that all is much better now. Just always remember to pray for your enemies as well as your family and friends.

Since January, we were foster parents to a dog named Sweetie, who was adopted in May. We are happy to report that Mema's cancer is gone! Praise the Lord! "Ding, dong, the bitch is dead!" Hopefully, it won't come back again!
Mason played soccer for HCMS and Dawson is still into karate. He recently received his orange belt. Jackson is Mr. Man. He wants to be such a big boy, but he still loves his mommy. He's my shadow this summer. I am worried about his going back to school. He loves school and his friends, but I don't think he realizes that I won't be with him every day. He says he wants to go to "Mommy's school with Dawson".

I celebrated my 40th birthday with a trip to Hawaii from David. Better than the boob job I wanted years ago! :) Hawaii was gorgeous and I'll post pictures later on.

We had VBS the first week we were out of school. Jack and Dawson loved it! Mason volunteered with the first graders and really enjoyed it. I taught the K class with a friend that I co-teach Sunday School with. It was so much fun!
Right now, Dawson is at Centri-Kid Camp in Cleveland,TN. I miss him so much, but have to admit that it's a whole lot quieter around the house lately. He'll return on Friday and Mason starts his local mission trip on Sunday. At least I'll get to see him a couple of times next week when I volunteer. We are so blessed that our boys love church as much as they do.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! I thought you had just totally given up blogging!

    ReplyDelete